LATE MODELS :
( IMCA RULES APPLY )
1. OPEN MOTOR OK.
2. IF RUNNING CRATE MOTOR YOU CAN HAVE A 2 INCH SPOILER.
** BATESVILLE STREET STOCK RULES APPLY **
** ALL SHOCKS ACCEPTABLE **
Chassis and Body:
1. Any two or four door domestic or foreign car or truck with 90" - 105" wheel base
2. No tube chassis or jig chassis allowed
3. No mixing of manufacturers, ford to ford, Chevy to Chevy and so forth
4. Must have stock firewall in stock location and stock floor pan.
5. Damaged sections can be replaced with tubing or sheet metal in stock position with tech approval
6. Chassis can be cut in front of front shock towers and behind rear shock towers and finished out with tubing, if they remain in stock position
7. Trunk area may be cut out but shocks must go through OEM holes
8. Rub rails or nerf bars must be no more than 1" from body
9. Aftermarket bodies or sheet metal bodies allowed
10. Open back end allowed
11. Nose and tail pieces including MD3 allowed
12. Spoiler must be no more than 8" max
13. No other spoilers allowed.
1. Front tubular control arms allowed but must be mounted in stock position and non adjustable
2. Tubular control arms can be lengthened or shortened
3. Fabricated K members allowed
4. Caster camber plates allowed
5. Screw jacks allowed
6. All suspension parts must be mounted in stock location
7. Shocks with external reservoirs will NOT be allowed
8. Racing shocks and racing struts allowed if they can be mounted in factory positions
9. Shocks must retain stock angle in order to be able to run different shocks the shock mount can be moved up for shock travel if angel is not modified
10. No coil overs
11. No J bar or 3 link allowed
12. Leaf spring cars may use lowering blocks or jack bolts to adjust ride height
13. Bump steer will be allowed
14. All suspension pivot points must remain in factory lap cations with the following exceptions:
17. Strut front ends may alter the top mounting location of the strut in order to adjust caster and camber
18. A-arm front ends May shim the upper a-arms to adjust caster and camber
19. 4-link cars may adjust pinion angle by adjusting the lengths of upper links only
20. Leaf spring cars may alter the shackle length (but must maintain OEM pivot location) to jack weight
21. Leaf spring cars may adjust pinion angle by altering the block shape between the leaf spring and the rear-end housing
22. Leaf spring cars may run sliders
23. Pinto and Mustang II chassis front shocks may be relocated to allow jack bolts but must maintain stock angle
24. No suspension parts can be added that did not come equipped from the factory for said model.
1. Minimum weight 2050lb AT NO TIME CAN YOU WEIGH LESS THAN 2050lb
2. Car must weigh one pound per cc. Engine displacement must be clearly posted on the hood
3. All weight must be mounted with a 1/2" bolt and be painted white with proper car # on it
4. You will be allowed 1lb per lap for burn off in feature only
5. If you are found light after hot laps you will be notified if you are found to be light after heat race you will be rolled to the back of the feature.
Tires and Wheels:
1. 10" width wheel max.
2. 10" tires allowed
3. Wheels must be steel bead locks allowed
4. Any racing tire or dot radial tires allowed NO A/T or MUD tires allowed
5. Grooving allowed.
1. YOU MUST MAINTAIN ASTOCK STROKE, +/- .010"
2. Any 4 cylinder engine in stock location
3. No after market blocks or racing blocks
4. No Turbo or supercharger allowed
5. No dry sump
6. Only flat top Pistons allowed. Toyota 3TC may run some too
7. No titanium wrist pins allowed
8. Any steel rod allowed. No aluminum rids allowed
9. Stock OEM production crank shaft allowed
10. Billet steel crankshaft allowed machining of crank is allowed but MUST maintain stock stroke
11. All engines must use in-block wet sump oil systems
12. No vacuum pumps
13. No rotary engines allowed.
1. Any distributor with any ignition box or stock ignition allowed
2. Crank trigger ignition allowed.
1. Stock cast OEM head only
2. OEM production aluminum head on Toyota allowed
3. No aftermarket heads aluminum or cast allowed on any engines
4. No dual can shafts
5. Milking. Porting and polishing allowed
6. No relocation of intake or exhaust ports or runners
7. Roller can allowed but will carry a 50lb weight penalty
8. Any size valve
9. Valve grinding spacing or geometry cannot be altered.
1. Any intake allowed.
1. Stock exhaust manifold allowed
2. Header allowed
3. Exhaust must exit away from cockpit.
1. Any size radiator
2. Electric water pumps allowed
3. Relocating of radiator is allowed
4. Electric cooling fan allowed.
1. Stock transmission only
2. No top loader transmissions allowed
3. Transmission must have forward and reverse gears
4. No billet gears allowed
5. No aftermarket transmissions allowed
6. No racing transmissions allowed
7. Stock clutch allowed
8. Racing clutch allowed but will carry 100lb weight penalty
9. Couplers not allowed
10. Bell housing must have a 3/4" or larger inspection hole
11. Stock ford 9" rear end allowed.
12. No quick change differentials allowed
13. No floaters allowed
14. Locking of differential or spool allowed
15. Traction control is not allowed.
1. Stock fuel injection allowed
2. Aftermarket injectors will NOT be allowed
3. Holley 4412 500 cfm or Holley 7448 350 cfm 2-bbl carburetor a allowed 500cfm max
4. Carburetor must pass Holley 4412 go no go gauge
5. No 4 BBL CARBURETORS OR AEROSOL CARBURETORS ALLOWED
6. Choke horn may be removed
7. Carburetor must have boosters with no modifications to boosters or venturi
8. Pump gas or racing gas only
9. Any fuel containing any type of alcohol will not be allowed NO E85 or oxygenated fuels that contain alcohol
1: Fuel cells required on all cars
2. All cars must have at least 4 point roll cage with 4 bar drivers door protection that has been approved by tech
3. All cars must have 5 point racing harness
4. All drivers must ware fire suit
5. Gloves, racing shoes and window net are recommended
6. All cars required to have fire extinguisher mounted within drivers reach
Weight 3400 pounds if have crate motor can be 3200
must pull 14 inch of vac at 1000 rpm
602 crate ok with 6200 chip
8 or 10 inch wheel ok.
Aluminum intake allowed non air gap
Asphalt take offs
Beed lock allowed
500 2 barrel
No 1 plug no further back than ball joint
No Bert , Brinn or Falcon transmission
stock appearing body
Front shock in stock location
( RULES SUBJECTED TO CHANGE )